Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Approaches to the Text

Just caught word of a conference happening here in a little over a month. It's all Rutgers-Camden students and faculty, which is cool, and the general topic is "New Approaches to the Text." "new" text and "old" text and stuff like that. I thought it fit in with the digital news on campus because surely a digital text would be a "new" text, right? Things are really happening around here!

Unless...well...is digital already "old"? Does anyone still wear a "digital watch"?

Anyway, here's the link: New Approaches to the Text. They're still taking ideas until March 15. Maybe I'll write something about digital journalism?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, "things" most certainly are happening around here! Too many things, much too quickly! And I seem to be the only one who realizes it!

    This means it's up to me to stop it, and I will.

    By the way, what's a digital watch? A minute hand and an hour is all I need, when I'm not near my sundial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Whit, for someone who hates digital stuff so much, you sure are online a lot.

    And you've just been Dr. Zip-ped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, Dr. Stone, let's take it easy. Rebecca is just doing a project for my class here. There's no need for a dust-up.

    Henry

    ReplyDelete