Wednesday, February 6, 2013

First Post


Well, hi everyone! Welcome to my new blog. I’m basically doing this for an assignment. I’m a journalism major at Rutgers and I’m this course on Digital Journalism. We have to pick  a topic and blog about it, I guess sort of cover a news story but in a digital way instead of on old fashion paper. And so this blog is supposed to be both newsy and, well, bloggy. SO here goes...

Like I said, I’m doing this for an assignment. I should probably explain, though, I’m calling this “The Rabbit Hole” because my name is Rebecca but when I was little, my little brother Dave couldn’t pronounce Rebecca and when he tried it kept coming out as “Rabbit.” Well it just stuck and ever since then my family has called me Rabbit. Now some of my friends call me that too! And so basically this is where Rabbit hangs out: The Rabbit Hole!

Right now I’m just figuring out this blogger thingie. Pretty cool that you can do this for free. I hope I think of something to say. I’m going to try to figure out what news story I want to cover in this thing but for now just wanted to get it set up. So watch this space for...whatever! I don’t even know!

1 comment: