Sunday, April 14, 2013

And so...


Well folks, I think we’ve seen enough! Stone’s meeting seems to be at 10:10, in the Library, the perfect place for an old fashioned book lover like him to have a meeting. Room AB.

And Zap’s, well, it seems like it’s at the same time and also in the library--the perfect place for a forward looking, digital information kind of guy like him! And also in Room AB apparently. That seems like a bit of double booking that could end very interestingly. 

And I’m feeling fine enough to be there myself! So I hope to see you all there!

So where is Room AB? Well, it seems apt to end with this final clue of my own: Ask a librarian!

1 comment:

  1. I for one have been so taken up by this whole thing that I'm assigning my entire class to choose either Dr. Zap's or Dr. Stone's meeting and attend one of them! Should be quite enlightening!

    ReplyDelete