Thursday, April 4, 2013

Another cool speaker coming!


So I just got word via email that another person applying to be the Director of the new Center for Digital Studies at Rutgers in Camden is coming to speak. This person has a PhD in Philosophy, and he studies philosophy of the mind and consciousness and language! And he’s director of the Center for Computing in Philosophy, so somehow the philosophy stuff gets mixed in with the digital stuff! Too complicated for me to understand but impressive and sounds cool.

You can read more about him on his own website here: http://bit.ly/XRNWlt

And see what he has to say in person when he comes to campus on April 9 at 12:30 in the Fine Arts Building, Room 101. It’s open to the public. Hope I’m on my feet by then and can be there.

(See how easy it is to give dates, times, and locations, Dr Stone and Dr. Zap!

Thanks for the email tip, eager reader! If anyone else here’s any neat digital news, send it my way at rabbit.szulborski@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Spending some
    time and actual effort to generate a great article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.

    my blog post :: Heidelberg Kindergeburtstag

    ReplyDelete